AFCAT: INDIAN AIR FORCE INVITES INDIAN CITIZENS (MEN AND WOMEN) TO BE A PART OF THE INDIAN AIR FORCE AS COMMISSIONED OFFICERS IN FLYING AND GROUND DUTY (TECHNICAL AND NON-TECHNICAL) BRANCHES. REGISTRATION FOR ONLINE APPLICATIONS THROUGH ONLINE.
AFCAT: Online applications are invited for the courses commencing in January 2019 for grant of Short Service Commission (SSC) in Flying Branch and Permanent Commission (PC) / Short Service Commission (SSC) in Ground Duty (Technical and Non-technical) Branches. Online applications are also invited for grant of PC/SSC for Flying Branch through NCC Special Entry Scheme and Meteorology Entry.
Post Name – Commissioned Officer
Educational Qualification –
Flying Branch: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 60% of marks and Maths and Physics at 10+2 level.
Ground Duty Non-Technical Branch: Graduate from a recognized university with minimum 60% of marks. For discipline, wise details check the notification
- Starting Date – 16- Dec – 2017
- Last Date – 14- Jan -2018
Age : (As on 01-Jan -2019)
- Flying Branch – 20 – 24 years
- Ground Duty Technical – 20 – 26 years
- Ground Duty Non-Technical – 20 – 26 years
Pay Scale – Rs.56100 – 110700/- per month
Type of Commission.
- PC for Men. Candidates joining as PC officers would continue to serve till the age of superannuation as per their branch and rank.
SSC for Men & Women.
- The engagement period for Flying Branch SSC officers is fourteen years from the date of Commissioning (Not extendable).
- The initial tenure for SSC officers in Ground Duty (Tech and Non-tech) Branches would be for a period of ten years. An extension of four years may be granted subject to willingness, suitability, service requirements and availability of vacancies.
Apply Online: Apply Now
See full notification in PDF: Download
Official Website: Visit